The monthly Rightmove report on searches is out, and while many things have stayed the same there are some interesting new developments on trends.
· English speaking long haul destinations see an increase in searches
· Ireland climbs to 9th most popular destination
· 6 regions in France fall in popularity
· Attention shifts from France to other European destinations
· Germany and Turkey both fall in search activity
A few of the most dramatic changes were:
· Western Australia, saw a rise in searches of over 33% while central France saw decline of almost 27%
Which are the 10 countries searched in?
The this report shows and continues to show is that we are more and more becoming a global village, where looking for house no longer means looking in your current suburb, town, city or continent.