Homes.com has released six-month results for its first six fully integrated MLS partners. Those partners are MetroList Services, Inc., California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS), Intermountain MLS, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc., MLS Listings, Inc., and Houston Association of Realtors.
For the six-month period ending October 2013, agents and brokers from these MLS partners received as a member benefit more than:
● 223 million online impressions for listings
● 16 million property detail views
● 167,000 leads
“Homes.com is focused on providing quality traffic and leads to brokers and agents in cooperation with our MLS partners,” said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “Our recent recognition in REALTrends 2013 Online Performance Study verified Homes.com as the clear front-runner in quality leads over other national real estate sites, illustrating that not all leads are created equal.”
“CRMLS is committed to partnering with companies that are aligned with our vision of making a real difference in the day-to-day business of real estate professionals. Homes.com not only adheres to our strict data policies, they also believe that consumers should work with a licensed real estate professional with local expertise, and that consumers should be able to easily determine the listing broker and agent for all listings without confusion,” said Art Carter, CEO of California Regional MLS. “Having a direct relationship with Homes.com not only benefits brokers and agents, it also benefits consumers by providing them with accurate and timely listing information and a direct path to connect with a licensed real estate professional.”
MLS Strategic Partner benefits include:
● All leads from listings are sent back to the listing agent.
● Exclusive branding and clear attribution for the listing brokerage and agent on listing detail pages.
● No competing advertising from other real estate professionals on listing detail pages.
● Partners can choose to display the MLS Trusted badge, promoting the accuracy and timeliness of the property data.
● More timely and accurate listing data. Data feeds are updated at least four times daily.
● Lead conversion tools including: Lead & Contact Manager, Email Campaigns, Task Manager and Calendar, Homes.com MyHomes Profile with Question & Answer Access, the Homes.com Facebook Listing App, and more.
“When it makes better sense to buy technology solutions than to build them, we look for partners who have real estate in their DNA. Homes.com has been a proven partner with a variety of broker and agent solutions that our subscribers appreciate,” said James Harrison, president and CEO of MLSListings, Inc. “Homes.com also brings us the ability to provide economies of scale to nearly 15,000 northern California real estate professionals who rely on us to support their businesses.”
REALTrends 2013 Online Performance Study is available here.