PropertyGuru, Singapore's #1 online property portal with the most real estate listings, has announced the Malaysia Property Show 2014 will be held at The Marina Bay Sands on March 15 and 16 from 10am to 7pm.
Returning as the eighth installment of Singapore's best attended Malaysia residential property showcase, the exhibition is expected to receive more than 3,000 visitors.
Visitors to MPS would gain insights on the latest market trends, tips on buying and investing in Malaysia properties, preview the latest projects and engage in close-up communication with industry experts from Malaysia.
WHY VISIT OUR SHOW?
- Preview Property Projects from More than 10 Malaysian Developers
- New Project Launches in Johor and Kuala Lumpur
- Learn and Clarify the Impact of the Latest Budget Measures
- Gain Expert Insights via Our Speaker Sessions
- Engage in Face to Face Discussions with Top Malaysian Developers & Property Experts
- Last Chance to Buy Properties Before Budget 2014
WHY MALAYSIA PROPERTIES?
- High ROI Potential on Projects
- High Capital Appreciation Potential (Up to 15%)
- Low Capital Gains Tax on Properties Sold After 5 Years of Purchase
- Favourable Currency Exchange Rate
- Close Culture and Business Ties
Exhibitors at the property show include OSK Property, KIP Group, Astaka, One Medini, GSB Properties, Distinctive Resources, and Tiong Nam Group.