Boost is a recruitment solution for home healthcare agencies, hoping to accelerate hiring nurses. Launched by Swift Shift, a mobile workforce management platform or home health care, Boost will help agencies re-energize the inactive workforce, targeting relevant perspective employees, which will hopefully fluff up the industry that is in dire need of more workforce.
The U.S. is facing a critical nurse and caregiver shortage, with demand for nurses expected to reach 1.6 million by 2020, as an increase of geriatric and pediatric patients requiring care grows simultaneously. Recruiting new, qualified nurses is essential, but also expensive, costing up to $3,000 per each successful recruit.
By shifting the focus from job boards, digital ads, and other less targeted approaches to recruitment, Swift Shift's Boost opens new pathways for agencies and nurses to connect based on value and relevance. 53% of the three billion dollars spent on recruitment in home healthcare is allocated to re-engage nurses and caregivers who have already been recruited, vetted, and hired and have since become inactive. This leaves only 47% of home healthcare recruitment budgets attributing to net growth.
Lack of transparency about case allocation and long recruitment processes account for 50% of the drop off in candidates. Through Boost, nurses and caregivers now discover available cases according to their work preferences, skill set, available hours, and location. Convenience and earnings are maximized for applicants with faster approval times through on-demand, in-app applications.
"We spent two years studying the recruitment metrics and challenges of Home Healthcare agencies and another year building a platform that delivers both what nurses and caregivers are looking for and also increases the productivity of recruiters," said Assaf Shalvi, CEO and Founder of Swift Shift. "The best operators in the Home Healthcare market realize that their growth is dependent on their ability to hire and retain staff. Boost is a tool that is built to deliver exactly that."
Value for Home Healthcare Agencies
Swift Shift Boost reduces recruitment costs and increases nurse lifetime value by:
Boost creates a meaningful engagement for nurses and caregivers by:
Join us in Bangkok from the 28th of February to the 1st of March for the 22nd Property Portal Watch Conference. The theme for this year is The Future of Online Real Estate Marketing – Getting Closer to the Transaction.