Italian property portal, casa.it, a pioneer in the diffusion of a digital culture in the real estate sector, and a supporter of the pursuit of excellence, is partnering with ACCADEMIA-Agenti Immobiliari Qualificati, an innovative project dedicated to the advanced instruction of professionals in the real estate realm, to offer a series of classes to all agents who are interested in advancing their knowledge of the field.
The program will consist of ten, 90 minute-long lessons lead by eight industry experts; the topics covered will allow for both a solid basic training and an update on the following skills:
• Acquisition and sales techniques
• Mediation: From assignment to preliminary (Part 1)
• Mediation: From assignment to preliminary (Part 2)
• Evaluation of properties (basic elements)
• Digital Marketing for Real estate, new paradigms, and role of social networks
• The taxation of real estate
• Access to credit for the purchase of a property
• Location: Contracts
• Vacation rentals and short term rentals
• The right to commission
• The preliminary contract (anti-money laundering and privacy)
• Cadastral and transcriptional compliance
Prospective home buyers and sellers look to agents for guidance and knowledge when purchasing or selling a property. A well-informed agent stands a better chance of developing and keeping a relationship with their clients, that is likely to last through multiple property purchases and sales during a customer's life. It is because of this that Casa.it views the program and its classes as a valuable opportunity for agents to invest in themselves and in their future in the industry.