GrabJobs, an entry and mid-level employment platform out of Singapore, recently announced they have raised $930,000 in seed funds in 2018, raising their total funding amount to $1.8 million.
The company said that it will focus on product development and platform improvements, including the integration of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning technologies into their signature interview chat bot. The latter is a project run in partnership with Mr. Erik Cambria, Associate Professor in Artificial Intelligence at NTU.
Some new features that the company has introduced:
• An omni-channel web-based interview chat bot, in addition to an in-app chat bot
• Automated multi-channel job posting
• Automated Interview Scheduling and Interview Reminders to improve applicant show-up rates
• In-store interview kiosks
• A web-based version of the job portal
In addition to these features, GrabJobs plans to launch a product feature that will support job seekers for high-volume recruitment jobs, such as retail and F&B services with no-CV application feature. GrabJobs believe that it allows users to apply for jobs quickly, without the need to create and craft a CV, supported by chat bot that will expedite the interview and screening process.
Read more here
Join us in Bangkok the 19th to the 21st of March for the Property Portal Watch Conference.