StaffBot, the popular human capital management product suite, welcomes Ralene McDonald as Technical Diplomat. Ralene will assume responsibility for user adoption, engagement, and training.
McDonald has been a business operations expert for ten years, including six years in healthcare and insurance staffing. She has extensive experience in analyzing business processes to increase efficiency, developing and documenting standard operating procedures, creating training content that promotes adoption and engagement, and establishing cooperation and collaboration among business units. Her most recent experience comes from the staffing industry, serving as Salesforce Administrator and Business Systems Analyst at SVS Group, the parent company of TotalMed, TotalMSP, and AWI Technologies.
"Having experience in all aspects of contingent staffing, I am excited to finally see a product that can not only provide a full-cycle solution but can do it faster and more efficiently than any other system I've seen before," said McDonald. "This is the most innovative and collaborative team I have ever been a part of. The desire to create products that improve the experience of every user is apparent in everything we do."
StaffBot was founded in 2018 to solve the growing need for robust ATS, VMS, and contract and data management solutions that seamlessly integrate with popular accounting, timekeeping, AP fulfillment, and HRIS platforms.
- Built upon Salesforce, StaffBot VMS offers the most intuitive and robust VMS platform available.
- Empowers your team to make a hiring decision seconds after completing a point-and-click or templated requisition by displaying available, qualified candidates, ranked by scoring metrics, and recorded on-demand video interviews.
- Is the only VMS platform to offer four distinct rate types, including current-market and bid.
- Includes timekeeping and workforce management integration with leading systems such as Kronos and Centricity.
- Offers robust and easy-to-use compliance and per diem modules.
- Built upon Salesforce, returns precious time and bandwidth to all stakeholders by automating the laborious activities traditionally required to market, recruit, submit, and onboard clinical and nonclinical contingent labor.
- With StaffBot AI, allows recruiters to send real-time pay quotes, automate submittals of best-fit candidates, and fill positions up to 71% faster than industry average.
- Predictively automates the communication between all touchpoints based upon activity or pre-defined sequences.
StaffBot Back Office
An add-on for StaffBot ATS, Back Office offers the most robust timekeeping, payroll, and billing platform among any ATS today. Additionally, it integrates with ancillary on/off-prem enterprise accounting, payroll, HRIS applications, and VMS platforms in real-time.
StaffBot Sync and StaffBot Data
In the coming months, StaffBot will release major feature updates, including real-time requisition warehouse synchronization services and automated bill rate and contract management.