A new mobile app which is starting to catch the attention worldwide is being considered a mix of Snapchat and LinkedIn.
BizClips is the new app, hailing from Laredo, Texas, mixing the world of social media with that of the workforce, by giving those seeking for a job, the chance to pitch their abilities beyond a resume and as a video.
The BizClips app was developed to enhance the successful longevity of businesses, consumers, and professionals around the globe. The exposure of products and services, consumer reviews and job opportunities through BizClips promises to boost sales, promote websites and business locations.
BizClips is not only a great resource for those looking for jobs but also an opportunity to connect businesses to consumers through virtual interaction.
Celina Maniece, BizClips CEO and founder and a director of employer relations at TAMIU says she decided to create the app because she saw a need for the workforce to transition into the modern age, and thus far the app has proven quite popular with the Millenial job seekers.
How it works
Users can virtually post and find things they do, products, services, sales, company tours, job opportunities, consumer reviews, advice, talents, travel, and more…
- General (30-60 sec: Clip/Post)(BizClips is for everyone!)1. Have fun! Clip your daily activities.2. Clip your talents.
- Businesses (30-60 sec: Clip/Post)(Streamline hiring process, increase marketing and direct sales).1. A company tour.2. A specific product, service or promotion you are running for the week.
3. A job opportunity, visually showing the role.
- Professionals (30-60 sec: Clip/Post)(Virtually respond to video-based job announcements).1. Visual introductions: State why you are an excellent candidate for a job or industry of interest.2. Advice related to industries, experiences, internships or organizations.
3. A service you can provide: showing examples of work.
- Consumers: (30-60 sec: Clip/Post)(Consumer reviews, things you do and buy, direct purchases and drive awareness).1. Consumer reviews, products, services and/or items.2. Travel experiences, resorts, theme parks, and/or family fun activities.
- All UsersStart connecting. The more connections you have the more you could gain. Invite family and friends.Supporter: 0-1k ConnectionsExposer: 1k-5k Connections
Ambassador: 5K -10K Connections
Endorser: 10K – 20K + Connections
Join us in Bangkok from the 28th of February to the 1st of March for the 22nd Property Portal Watch Conference. The theme for this year is The Future of Online Real Estate Marketing – Getting Closer to the Transaction.