The list of speakers, topics and events for the Property Portal Watch flagship European conference in Madrid, 28-30 September, has been unveiled.
Simon Baker, PPW Founder and former CEO of REA Group, will kick off proceedings with his keynote address: Changing Nature of the Online Real Estate Market and Who to Watch and Learn From.
Baker recently revealed his top 10 portals to watch over the next 12 months.
Event partner Gonzalo del Pozo, CEO of Spain’s Mitula Group will present a session to delegates entitled: What’s Happening in Emerging Markets – Part 1, What’s Different in Emerging Markets.
In the same vein, Paul Philipp Hermann from laumdi.com, will speak about how his company US$31 million to fund its growth through emerging markets.
The Latin America region will be well represented with Nicolas Tejerina, CEO of Navent, presenting his speech titled, Building the Dominant Latin America Player – The Navent Story. Tejerina recently gave PPW his top tips for scaling a classifieds business.
New innovations in portal technology will reign at Madrid with Nigel Dalton, CEO or Australian portal business REA Group addressing virtual and augmented reality devices in his address, Mars, Stars, Cars & VR: New Media Landscapes for Property Portals.
Rami Essaid, CEO of Distil Networks, will address the cyber security aspect of portals with his address titled, Web Scrapers and Your Property Portal: High Risk Lessons. His company recently released a comprehensive report on the topic.
Nicolas Guillaud de Saint-Ferréol from Apiwork will lead a discussion around CRM systems for portals with his keynote, Leveraging Real Estate Software to Get Closer to the Advertiser.
Interested in digital marketing? The PPW Madrid conference has you covered. Cedric Vandervynckt, CEO of Criteo will deliver a keynote speech on performance marketing – explaining what it is and how portals can profit from it.
Carol Murtra, Marketing Director with Trovit, will also cover marketing with her keynote address: What is Behind Digital Advertising Investment?
Simon Baker will deliver a session on the 10 Do’s and Don’ts of Capital Raising for startups on September 29 just before the conference’s Pitch Cub event, where six companies will have just five minutes to pitch their new idea or business expansion plans in front of an expert judging panel and audience in order to secure valuable funding.
And don’t forget our social events throughout the conference ideal opportunities to network with like-minded industry professionals.
Speakers at the PPW Madrid conference, September 28-30, include:
- Simon Baker, Chairman Property Portal Watch
- Gonzalo Del Pozo, CEO of mitula.com
- Charles Pittar, CEO of Juwai.com
- Cedric Vandervynckt, Regional MD for Criteo
- Simon Bray, CEO of Privateproperty.co.za
- Georg Chmiel, Departing CEO of iProperty group
- Nigel Dalton, CIO of REA Group
- Gabriel Gruber, CEO of Properati
- Laura Szabo, CPO of ingatlan.com
- Nicolas Tejerina, CEO of Navent
- Lucas Vargas, CEO of VivaReal
- Lex Groenewegen, CEO of placert.com
- Carol Murtra, Chief Marketing Officer of trovit.com
- Erik Segerborg, CEO, Domofond.ru
- Michael Lahyani, CEO of Propertyfinder.ae
- Rami Essaid, CEO of Distil Networks
- Kevin M. Kyer, COO of listglobally.com
- Jeroen Bekkers, CEO of floorplanner.com
- Nicolas Guillard, CEO of apimo.net
- Hitesh Oberoi, Co-Promoter, MD and CEO of infoedge.in
- Christophe Rousseaux, CEO of immoweb.be/en
- Markus Schmitt, Managing Director, datarevenue.de
- Alberto Santos Estevez, CEO of Urban Data Analytics
- Asier de Felipe, Dialoga Group
Some topics are still to be confirmed, so keep an eye on the Property Portal Watch website as we update it.