We here at Auto Portal Watch have been hard at work listening to what our readers have to say and here are some of the actions we have taken:
- We have increased our editorial staff; having added three new editors to better cover the always evolving news and interesting issues happening in our industry.
- This has allowed us to increase our output of stories again, to better cover the day to day stories that are always happening.
- We have started translating stories from other languages into English to keep you informed with the most up-to-date stories from the source.
- We have increased the number of interviews at our conferences. So, don’t be surprised if you get an invite to be interviewed. We promise it won’t hurt.
But of course we do not know it all, and that is why we need help from you, the industry experts. Do you have a compelling story? Information that needs to get out? We welcome contributions from industry experts who wish to share their knowledge or opinion about a particular topic, which they deem valuable to our readers. If you are interested in proposing an article(s), please contact us at [email protected]. We can’t promise we will publish it, but we can promise you will get feedback from us.
There are still a few more improvements coming which we think you will like. Stay posted to get all the updates.
You might want to register to get our daily news feed. You won’t want to miss any of it.
From the editors here at Auto Portal Watch:
- Victoria Haviland
- John Michonski
- Silvia Castro Betancourt.
And the lead Editor Gordana Davila, we look forward to bring you all the news.