There are less than two weeks to go until the Property Portal Watch flagship European conference is held in Madrid, 28-30 September, and registrations are filling up fast.
Don’t miss out! This year we’re bringing in some new and exciting additions to the conference, plus we’ve locked in a very cool hotel in a truly vibrant city and as usual there will be a plethora of C-suite networking opportunities and social events.
The list of industry-leading keynote speakers and sponsors is growing, with five more exciting speakers added to the lineup.
- Shameem Golamy, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Properstar
- Jeroen Bekkers, CEO of floorplanner.com
- Nicolas Guillard, CEO of apimo.net
- Hitesh Oberoi, Co-Promoter, MD and CEO of infoedge.in
- Christophe Rousseaux, CEO of immoweb.be/en
Other speakers at the PPW Madrid conference, September 28-30, include:
- Simon Baker, Chairman Property Portal Watch
- Charles Pittar, CEO of Juwai.com
- Cedric Vandervynckt, Regional MD for Criteo
- Simon Bray, CEO Privateproperty.co.za
- Georg Chmiel, CEO iProperty group
- Nigel Dalton, CIO REA Group
- Gabriel Gruber, CEO Properati
- Nicolas Tejerina, CEO Navent
- Brian Requarth, Chairman VivaReal
- Lucas Vargas CEO VivaReal
- Lex Groenewegen, CEO, placert.com
- Gonzalo Del Pozo, CEO, mitula.com
- Laura Szabo, CPO, ingatlan.com
- Erik Segerborg, CEO, Domofond.ru
- Alastair Sheriffs, Difital Director, Propertyfinder.ae
- Rami Essaid, CEO Distil Networks
- Kevin M. Kyer, COO, listglobally.com
One of the key benefits of attending a Property Portal Watch Conference is the opportunity to network with industry peers in a relaxed and fun environment.
This year the line-up of events will be no exception; an unparalleled chance to take in the local milieu and cuisine of Madrid while making contacts or closing a deal.
First up are joint sponsors Distil Networks, Apimo & FloorPlanner who will host their social event at Fortuny Restaurant & Bar on Wednesday 28 September.
Gold sponsor Mitula will then follow up with their showcase night on Thursday 29 September at Platea.
Share your experience with us during the conference via social channels with #PPWMadrid and stay informed by following the official Property Portal Watch Madrid Twitter hashtag.
Be the first to know more about what other global property portal players are doing? Register now for PPW’s Madrid conference, 28-30 September, to hear industry leaders reveal the most up-to-date news and trends.