BetterU Education Corporation has recently announced multiple educators joining their global education platform, as well as the addition of over 650 new positions. The new partners come from both India and the U.S. and include Lawskills, WintellectNOW, TutorPod, IL&FS, Playablo, Increed, and Nrityanjali.
These offerings represent new categories and methods of learning for betterU’s platform, including gamified and interactive learning to reach an even wider audience:
- Lawskills offers betterU’s first Indian law courses. Courses are currently offered in English and hope to expand to Hindi and other dialects by year end.
- WintellectNOW is a certified Microsoft Training Partner and will offer IT courses developed and written by Microsoft’s top trainers.
- TutorPod, created by former NASA scientist Dr Arvind Gambheer, offers tutoring and exam prep through virtual instructor-led sessions.
- IL&FS offers both Englishbolo and Geneo and provides an interactive English-language speaking skills program and interactive textbooks for science, maths, and English for CBSE 8 –10 respectively.
- Playablo offers award-winning gamified learning for English and maths for CBSE and ICSE boards.
- Increed (represented by DiViz) is a B2B learning partner providing custom content for companies looking to upskill their talent.
- Nrityanjali is a B2B learning partner providing corporate training solutions in business, management, education and training.
BetterU continues to expand their partner acquisition teams around the world with offices in Canada, India, Switzerland and Australia. With the goal of educating global leaders about the opportunity for working together for the collective good, the Company has set its targets on countries with governments focused on supporting India.
“These new partnerships represent another significant step towards betterU’s goal of offering all levels of education across all industries to anyone, anywhere. Our learners have different learning styles, and our new gamified and interactive learning partners will help them better engage with their education,” said Kate O’Neil, Director of Partnership Implementation.
Edited by K. Fanning
Join us in Madrid from the 13th to the 16th of November for the Property Portal Watch Conference.