comScore Inc’s recent acquisition of AdXpose, a U.S.-based leader in campaign verification, optimisation and brand safety, means AdEffx Campaign Essentials and AdXpose are both now available in Asia Pacific markets, as well as in the U.S., Europe, Canada and Latin America.
Marketers, agencies and publishers can use comScore’s campaign audience validation tool to verify audiences and fine tune digital campaigns.
The service focuses on digital media planning and evaluation and includes daily reports on campaign demographics and traditional post-buy metrics, such as Reach / Frequency and GRPs.
Key features of these tools for campaign managers include:
- Audience composition and the frequency of specific media buys are measured;
- Impressions viewed;
- Performance-based optimization and placement of creatives, using real-time bidding and online alerts;
- Post-buy measures as used in TV, such as reach, frequency and GRPs, to compare online and offline media plans;
- Custom segmentation to allow reporting of specific audience groups;
- Evaluation of ad placement and effectiveness in different contexts;
- Understanding of consumer engagement with ads.