Dealer.com Advertising solution is now available through Cox Automotive Canada in a move to enable the organization of the full advertising solutions suite on the Cox Automotive platform, for the Canadian auto market.
A true pioneer of digital marketing in the automotive space, Dealer.com allows car dealers to automatically connect their vehicles with the most likely buyers, track and monitor ROI in real-time across their complete program, and execute any strategy, at scale, adapting as the situation requires.
As the industry’s leading digital advertising solution, Dealer.com has a proven performance record that can increase and enhance a dealer’s success by widening their reach and driving the most relevant traffic to the dealership’s website.
Powered by a complete, connected, and secure digital advertising solution, Dealer.com benefits include:
- Unmatched Coverage, Reach, and Data Dealer.com leverages the reach and data of Cox Automotive, which touches 75% of all vehicle transactions in North America, and unique integrations with Cox Automotive brands such as Dealertrack and VinSolutions.
- Intelligently Aligned to Your Strategy Dealer.com has a full suite of digital marketing offerings (websites, digital retailing, managed services, etc.) that provide dealers with aligned campaigns and creative elements that facilitate a cohesive shopping experience.
- Positioned for a Mobile-First World Dealer.com provides a single sign-on platform and on-demand reporting. It also allows you to be present and relevant during moments that matter, with mobile-friendly display ads. Dealer.com also provides expanded text ads, mobile call extensions, price extensions for paid search as well as access to Facebook’s extensive mobile traffic volumes.
- Designed for automotive Dealer.com has a proprietary in-house managed automotive-specific ad platform that enables our strategists, who are experts in automotive, to optimize ROI for clients.
- A secured, protected investment Dealer.com invests in partnerships with trusted organizations like the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) and White Ops to minimize the risk of a dealer’s advertising investments being affected by bot fraud.
“We are very excited to offer our Dealer.com Advertising solution to Canadian dealers through Cox Automotive Canada,” said Maria Soklis, President of Cox Automotive Canada. “Localizing our product offering will allow us to continue to enhance the product in a way that best makes sense for our clients.”
SOURCE Cox Automotive Canada
Edited by Victoria Haviland
Join us in Miami from the 20th to the 22nd of June for the Global Online Marketplaces Summit. Our summit theme is From Classifieds to Marketplaces – Capturing Value from the Transaction and we’ll hear from Global Leaders who are creating the Online Marketplaces of Tomorrow.