Austria’s FindMyHome.at has released a redesign of its website. The new look and feel of the property portal is visually appealing and easy to navigate. Some changes to the site were directly influenced by user feedback.
Some of the changes are:
1. New menu: The new main menu allows users to navigate the site easier than before. The menu bar is divided into four sections, “search”, “offering”, “service” and “search agent”.
2. Images: Images have been repositioned and combined with short, straight to the point headlines.
3. New quick search: A new quick search feature enables users to find their ideal property easier and faster than before.
4. Properties you may like: Randomly generated featured properties are displayed on the home page as a means of enticing first-time users, but eventually adapt to the returning users’ recently used search criteria.
5. Our Top Real Estate: In six advertising slots, FindMyHome.at gives top brokerage firms the opportunity to present their most exclusive properties directly on the company’s home page.
6. Reviews: The portal enables agents – and in the future users as well – to write a review about FindMyHome.at.
7. New type search option: FindMyHome.at offers a personality type property search. Find your new home according to your personality type.
8. New search agent: The FindMyHome.at search agent is easier to use and and more reliable when users are looking for their dream property. Also, apparently due to user feedback, the silhouette of the search agent has been changed from male to female.