As one of the leaders in microlearning and an innovator in workplace learning technology, Grovo is redefining learning for today’s rapidly changing work environment.
The recently launched next generation all-in-one microlearning platform combines intuitive technology with dynamic, bite-sized content to give companies the fastest, most engaging way to learn and train.
Grovo’s fully redesigned and expanded platform builds on the company’s longstanding leadership in microlearning content and technology. The release comes at a critical time for the learning and development industry, with the Association for Talent Development finding 80% of organizations plan to invest in microlearning in the coming year. New features include:
- Immersive learning experience: A personalized learner home, full-screen lesson player, and thousands of microlearning lessons on cutting-edge topics make it easy for learners to build critical skills and behaviors, right in their workflow
- Agile, card-based lessons: Grovo’s new lesson format combines video, gifs, text, quizzes and more into an engaging, self-paced experience and can be updated by trainers in real-time as information changes
- Intuitive microlearning creation: A brand new content creator provides authoring tools and templates that empower anyone across an organization to quickly and consistently create effective, media-rich microlearning lessons and customize any lesson in Grovo’s award-winning, off-the-shelf library
- Intelligent admin tools: Grovo Campaigns, Groups, and Integrations empower L&D to deliver relevant, targeted lessons right at the moment of need – when motivation to learn and applicability of learning are highest – for maximum effectiveness
- Seamless integrations: An open API and out-of-the-box integrations allow Grovo to sync with existing HRIS and learning systems to amplify engagement and accelerate development
Grovo’s new platform was built in response to the growing demand for workplace learning solutions that can keep pace with today’s rapid rate of change. According to recent research from Deloitte:
- 87% of executives believe their organizations are not learning fast enough to stay competitive
- 42% of millennials are likely to leave their employers because they’re not learning fast enough
- Employees today only have 1% of their work week—about 24 minutes—for learning
In a recent blog post, Grovo VP of Product Maksim Ovsyannikov wrote, “Employees, learning professionals, and organizations need tools that make learning even faster, more flexible, and more intuitive in order to keep pace. With our new platform, we’ve taken our microlearning philosophy even further, leaning into the toughest challenges facing L&D teams, and striving once again to reinvent what learning can do and be in today’s fast-changing workplace.”
Since 2010, Grovo has helped organizations like PepsiCo, Chevron, Gap Inc., The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Magellan Health, and the National Basketball Association build skilled, agile, and adaptable workforces with its engaging, science-backed learning content and technology.
In conjunction with the release of its platform, Grovo also announced new strategic relationships with leading talent solutions Cornerstone OnDemand, Namely, and Zenefits. These inaugural partnerships will give thousands of businesses the opportunity to seamlessly integrate Grovo’s microlearning content and technology into their existing HR systems to accelerate employee development and drive performance. Grovo’s growth in partnerships and integrations, along with its open API, powers its ability to scale highly relevant learning to employees in the workflow and at the moment of need.
Edited by G. Davila