Fluidra has chosen Cornerstone's HCM platform to digitally transform the organization, develop its talent management strategy and establish an employee-centered experience.
"Thanks to the acquisition of Cornerstone as a tool for the management and development of talent in Fluidra, we have been able to homogenize processes, share talent, develop our teams and consider actions that without a support like Cornerstone would be unthinkable in a group such as Fluidra. We must reach employees in 45 countries, where the disparity of cultures and languages makes management difficult," says Miriam Sánchez, Talent Management Manager at Fluidra.
Fluidra is a company in the pool and wellness industry that, after its merger with Zodiac in 2018, operates in 45 countries and has a workforce of 5,500 employees. Since the merger, one of the biggest challenges faced is to align company values throughout the organization and establish a unified candidate selection process on a global scale. Now, however, with Cornerstone's HCM platform, Fluidra and other users can:
- Optimize the HR processes, offering its employees simple access to devices that they can use at work or remotely.
- Increase employee engagement, improving the experience and allowing employees to direct their own professional experience.
- Select new talent with the Recruiting Suite, which will allow users to optimize and streamline the recruitment process while providing a Fluidra experience to the candidate.
- Develop a training culture through a Learning Suite which offers a combination of digital and traditional training, in such a way that your employees can personalize their learning experience through an intuitive platform.
- Retain talent With the Cornerstone Performance Suite, Fluidra's human resources team will be able to optimize internal mobility, evaluate the performance of workers, highlight the usefulness of their talent and their skills for other departments.
"Cornerstone allows us to manage our employees in a global way since their incorporation, facilitating onboarding, managing annual objectives and performances, sharing their potential, establishing compensation plans, as well as development plans linked to their job position. Its reporting capability gives you real data at all times with a simplicity that you do not need to have technical personnel for the management of the tool and its cloud system offers the possibility of working from any Internet access," Sánchez points out.
"Fluidra was one of Cornerstone's first clients in Spain, and trusted Cornerstone to start managing the performance of its staff," says Marc Altimiras, Regional Vice President for Southern Europe at Cornerstone OnDemand. He adds: "Now, in a time of great growth at the global level, they bet on Cornerstone with more strength choosing our platform with the objective of homogenizing the criteria of their selection processes. For many companies, it is difficult to give a coherent approach to the processes of selection, training and performance when employees are spread across many offices, departments and geographical areas, but Fluidra is making it a priority and we hope to help them digitize and transform the management of its human capital."