Homes.com has announced it is enhancing its marketing system with the addition of a new Marketing Center powered by Imprev.
The Marketing Center will allow Homes.com’s clients to design unlimited, professional-quality marketing collateral. With its seamless integration into the Homes Connect platform, brokers and agents will easily be able to create new marketing materials using stored listing information, thereby eliminating double entry while saving time and money.
The Marketing Center will feature:
- Expanded Themes – Choose from over 500 professionally designed themes for marketing projects.
- More Project Options – Quickly create listing flyers, postcards, brochures, walking cards, business cards and greeting card projects in just four steps.
- Mobile Optimization – Easily create marketing collateral on the go from a tablet device.
- Image Assistant – Upload multiple images at one time or choose from a library of stock images to create stunning design projects.
- Phrase Assistant – Choose from a library of common real estate phrases and articles or create personalized phrases.
- Social Integration – Share finished marketing pieces with social networks to increase listing visibility and to enhance overall consumer engagement.
“Continuing to provide best-in-class products and tools to real estate professionals is our mission at Homes.com,” said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “Providing our clients with professionally designed
marketing pieces quickly allows real estate professionals to focus on what is important – selling real estate. The partnership with Imprev demonstrates our commitment to bringing our clients industry-leading technology.”
“Leading portals like Homes.com have rightfully focused on providing leads for agents,” said Renwick Congdon, chief executive officer of Imprev. “But Homes is taking it to the next level with a deeper value proposition — helping agents not only convert leads, but doing the heavy lifting of actually selling the houses. We’re proud to be part of this new offering.”
The new Marketing Center will be provided to all Homes.com Premier clients at no additional charge.