Founded in 2010, JustProperty.com is one of the U.A.E.’s leading property portals offering an advanced, authenticated and universally accessible search experience, spanning both commercial and residential properties for sale and rent across the country.
Alex Nicholas, CEO and Co-Founder of JustProperty.com commented: “We are dedicated to leveraging the latest technologies to provide users with an even simpler and more sophisticated property search experience. Our brand new app delivers real-time access on-the-go to the latest verified listings in the U.A.E. and Qatar, so our users can count on JustProperty.com for the most accurate listings in the market.”
The mobile app debut follows a series of recent technological innovations and informational enhancements on JustProperty.com–such as the “Map Search” feature and “New Projects” section–intended to amplify the portal’s position as the ultimate property search destination. With mobile penetration increasing exponentially in the Middle East, coupled with buoyant mobile growth forecasts, Nicholas maintains that these devices prove increasingly instrumental as house hunting tools.
Exemplifying thoughtful design and immersive visuals, the mobile app serves as an extension of the easy, engaging and efficient JustProperty.com home search experience. Notes Nicholas: “Our app leverages the core functionalities unique to each device, together with the portal’s technology, to empower today’s time-sensitive property seeker. The current real estate market offers abundant possibilities for property renters, sellers and investors alike and real-time access to the latest listings increases one’s opportunity to lock in the perfect property.”
Some of the key features of the JustProperty.com mobile apps include:
- Total Search Customization: Users can choose to display search results in either the “List View” or “Gallery View.” Results can be further filtered by location, price, number of bedrooms and date of listing.
- Search Memorization: Unique to the JustProperty.com app, this feature allows users to automatically return to a previous search when revisiting the app. Markers indicate those listings for which agents have been contacted, streamlining the property search experience.
- New Listing Notification: This in-app alert informs users of the latest listings of interest
- Rich Photography: Users can easily swipe through beautiful high-quality photos and key details about a property.
- One-Click Contact: Users can contact real estate agents, landlords and property managers on the go with just one click.
According to Nicholas, the mobile user segment represents a significant part of the company’s growth strategy. “The launch of our mobile app suite will introduce new audiences to the JustProperty.com search experience through their most preferred mobile device, be it iPhone, Android, iPad or tablet,” said Nicholas. “In the coming months, we are committed to optimizing user experience on our mobile app, delivering best-in-class developments that bring our users closer to the property of their dreams.”