LatAm Autos Limited has announced its financial results for the first half of 2018.
1H18 Highlights include:
- AUD constant currency revenue grows +41% in key markets of Mexico and Ecuador, +72% in Mexico and +20% in Ecuador.
- Cross Sell products revenue reaches $3.4m run rate after only 18 months since launch, now comprising ~30% of the overall first half Group revenues.
- Loan applications up over 74% vs pcp, with applications in Mexico increasing by over 650%
- Reductions in net operational cash outflows (incl. capex) of 47% vs pcp, and 25% vs 2H17
- Organic traffic (SEO & Direct) grew 40% vs pcp in Mexico
- Company reaffirms expectation of operational cash positive towards the end of calendar year 2018.
Click here to read the full report.
Join us in Madrid from the 13th to the 16th of November for the Property Portal Watch Conference.