Market Leader has launched Market Leader Office Professional, enabling leading brokerages, offices and real estate teams to provide the entire Market Leader Professional system to every agent.
With Professional, agents get Market Leader’s Smart Lead Technology, with all the tools they need to generate, engage and manage all of their leads from any source in a single, easy-to-use system.
Market Leader Office Professional also empowers broker owners, office managers and team leaders with dashboards to easily monitor office and agent performance and identify coaching opportunities to increase productivity and success.
The dashboards provide at-a-glance insights into office or team performance, including lead follow-up, marketing activities and the health of the sales pipeline. Individual agent performance can also be tracked including number of leads, listings, marketing pieces and size of the agent’s pipeline.
“Every office should get Office Professional!” said Melissa Nickerson-Pratt, associate broker for Keller Williams Realty in Portland, ME. “Being able to provide agents with such a powerful set of tools is great for recruiting and retaining agents, plus the dashboard has given me great insights into what my agents are doing, who might benefit from more leads, and who might benefit from more coaching.”
Market Leader Office Professional enables agents to:
- Capture all leads from the major real estate websites directly into their system
- Generate more leads with a polished, branded website complete with MLS listings and full-search capabilities, as well as Craigslist, search widgets, and more
- Respond to leads faster via their smartphone or mobile device
- Engage leads with a library of thousands of design templates for targeted email and print campaigns, all integrated into a contact management system to make it easy to stay organized
- Know exactly which leads to reach out to with detailed insights
“We continue to hear success stories from agents whose brokers have empowered them with Market Leader Professional,” said Ian Morris, president for Market Leader. “This is clearly a strategy that is helping brokerages differentiate themselves and drive greater loyalty among their best agents.”
Source: Market Leader