Mondinion.com announced two new distribution partnerships: with Locanto.com, a local user-to-user classified ads website and with Backpage.com, one of the biggest classified ads websites. Through these collaborations, Mondinion’s listings will be automatically added to many country-specific Locanto and Backpage classified websites generating more visibility for private and agent listings.
Locanto offers a free local marketplace for user-to-user classified ads in more than 40 countries around the world and Backpage is one of the biggest global interactive computer service for classified services that enables access by multiple users. According to these agreements, Mondinion.com member’s advertisements will automatically appear on these leading classified sites, alongside existing partner classified websites, as follows:
- Kugli.com, a leading global classified website
- OLX, a free classifieds website that operates across 96 countries
- Trovit, a search engine for classified ads of real estate, jobs and cars
- Claz.org, a search engine for classified ads
- Adsdeck.net, classified ads search engine
- Geebo.com, safe community classifieds (US)
- Mitula, a global classified aggregator for homes for sale worldwide
- Wickedin, a generalist seach engine specialized in classified ads
- Nuroa, a real estate search tool for dozens of real estate portals
“We are very excited about these new distribution partnerships and we are confident that this will bring additional traffic and more leads to our everyday growing member base,” commented Zoltan A. Baranyai, founder of Mondinion.com International Real Estate. “Locanto and Backpage are top classified websites which attract millions of unique visitors every month and the automatic posting of our listings to these websites is definitely big news for our members as they now have another source of leads without having to manually add their listings to another website,” continued Baranyai.
Mondinion.com members can continue to post their listing to the website as they have done in the past and the generated leads from Locanto and Backpage will still show up under their Mondinion.com account.
The key benefits of the new partnerships include:
- the increased presence of real estate listings on the Internet
- increasing the exposure of Mondinion.com listings and decreasing the time needed by thesite’s agents to post their listings to many websites
- building partnerships with local and global classified and real estate listing websites
Baranyai elaborated: “We already provide our own XML export feature for agents to distribute their listings to other websites, and by building partnerships with local and global classified and real estate listing websites we plan to attract more and more members to use our services. In short, we are planning to make Mondinion.com the first destination for an agent or private owner when they are starting the posting procedure. Soon, an agent will come to Mondinion.com, post a listing and in max 24 hours the listing will automatically show up on the most important classified and real estate websites.”