REC (Real Estate Commercial) have announced that their new Australian residential website www.fangdichan.com.au is due for release in the next few months.
Managing Director Russell Robertson says “We are looking forward to launching the website which will be in English and Chinese creating a bilingual website. As only 1% of Chinese people can read English this will assist the Chinese investors in better understanding the Australian real estate market and allow them to search for properties in their own language”
REC have invested considerable time in developing and translating the site and recently had their trademark protection approved by IP Australia.
The website will offer local real estate agents the opportunity to tap in to the growing Chinese interest in the Australian property market and will be able to upload their properties directly through an XML feed.
REC will be launching www.fangdichan1.com later in the year in China and this website will be cross-linked with www.fangdichan.com.au resulting in huge traffic from China to the Australian website.
The website will enable real estate-related businesses to:
– advertise their for-sale listings, including private and business sales;
– purchase subscriptions and value-add products;
– advertise property development projects on a pay-per-listing model;
– advertise related services on the ‘Directory Services’ section;
– access options for the purchase of advertising banners.