A new property portal has launched in Ghana. The Accra-based GhanaHomeMarket.com website is geared for Home Owners, Sellers, Buyers, Tenants, Developers, Brokers and Agents.
According to the team behind the new portal, this is no ordinary website. “We are transforming the way consumers make home-related decisions and connect with real estate professionals,” it reads on the website.
All registered users can advertise their properties on GhanaHomeMarket.com free of charge. Property owners, brokers and agents are encouraged to always add an image of the property being listed, as photos attract potential property buyers and boost chances sale.
The new portal boasts it has unique extra features on GhanaHomeMarket.com compared to other real estate websites, among them:
- Capability of adding a floor plan to the listing.
- Video feature allowing potential buyer to brows through listed house as if doing a walk-through.
- Map feature showing the exact location of each property.
- Share capability, enabling user to forward his/her favourite property to friends and family.
- Listing details can be printed out.
“All services are free as we are determined to improve the entire Ghana real estate market for all social classes. We encourage all people to visit our portal and utilise the great services we offer. All recommendations and advice is welcome as GhanaHomeMarket.com is made by Ghanaians and for Ghanaians,” said the management team.