Australia’s Real Estate Investar, providers of real estate investing software and tools, has launched a new pack of suburb reports, giving property investors in-depth suburb data at a nationwide and state level.
This unique pack of nine suburb reports is called Property Market: Movers and Faders and is compiled from the very latest Australian market sales and rental listing data.
The reports give property investors the top 50 suburbs at a national and state level in the following categories:
- Fastest time to sell suburbs.
- Slowest time to sell suburbs.
- Suburbs with the biggest price gap between top and bottom.
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of renovation listings.
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of distressed price listings.
- Suburbs with the biggest decrease in stock on market.
- Fastest population growth suburbs.
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in stock on the market.
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in household income.
Real Estate Investar updates these reports on the first of each month, giving investors timely and accurate market intelligence with which to conduct thorough research and analysis.
Real Estate Investar Chief Operating Officer, Clint Greaves said:
“This is another way we can offer valuable suburb data to property investors throughout Australia.”
“The first pack of Suburb Performance Reports we produced, Top Suburbs: Growth, Yield and Affordability, has already been downloaded by over 35,000 investors looking for key suburb trends, but our market research told us we should diversify and expand our suburb reports offering. We are only too happy to oblige.”
The Property Market: Movers and Faders suburb reports can help property investors in a multitude of ways, including:
- Identifying suburbs experiencing strong or weak demand.
- Targeting areas with distressed listings that can lead to instant equity gains.
- Understanding population and income trends which affect the demand and desirability of a suburb.
- Predicting suburbs with future capital growth potential.
- Avoiding the suburbs that could spell financial disaster.
Due to the popularity of its Suburb Performance Reports, Real Estate Investar is set to release six more packs of suburb reports in 2013, giving an unrivalled portfolio of suburb and property data for Australian property investors to benefit from.