The 3 day conference is from the 20th November to the 22nd. For more information go to the events section on the Property Portal Watch website.
It is not too late to register for this event. Registration is only euro 499 for the 3 days. Click here to register for the event.
We already have 200+ people attending the conference and we hope to hit 250 on the day.
There are representatives from 37 different countries, 70+ different portals being represented, investors and industry suppliers. You won’t want to miss this event.
These portals include:
Seloger – the leader in France
Immobilienscout24, Immonet, and Immowelt – the top 3 in Germany
Immoweb – the leader in Belgium
VivaReal and Imovelweb – the leaders in Brazil
Boliga – the leader in Denmark
Plusvalía – the leader in Ecuador
Daft – the leader in Ireland
Immobiliare and Casa – the leaders in Italy
Funda – the leader in Netherlands
Inmuebles24 – one of the leaders in Mexico
Zameen – the leader in Pakistan
Idealista and Fotocasa – the leaders in Spain
Hemnet – the leader in Sweden
Plus many more …
We also have horizontal search engines including:
We have a great line up of 20+ speakers including:
- Roland Tripard – CEO of Seloger (France)
- Andreas Assum – Immobilienscout24 (Germany)
- Justin Clarke – CEO of Private Property (South Africa)
- Daniele Mancini – CEO of Casa (Italy)
- Christophe Rousseaux – CEO of Imovelweb (Belgium)
- Simon Baker – Chairman of Property Portal Watch
- Jonas Åradsson – Co-Founder & Partner at Boliga (Denmark)
- Gilles Blanchard – Chairman Zameen (Pakistan)
- Tim Bjelkstam – Head of Business Development at Hemnet (Sweden)
- Brian Requarth – VivaReal (Brazil)
I would love to see you at the conference in Barcelona. For more information – please click here.