Overseas Property Professional (OPP) and the Immobel Real-Buzz group have signed agreements to form a joint venture, OPP USA. Comprising a new publication, newsletters, education, networking programs and a suite of unique marketing tools, OPP USA aims to bring inbound and outbound US based real estate professionals together with their international counterparts more efficiently and profitably than ever before.
OPP CEO Xavier Wiggins said: “We have been working with the United States for many years but wanted to make our offering more sophisticated and more in tune with what the market needs today. We identified Immobel and Real-Buzz as the best partner to take us to the next level. They have both superb technology and a client base of Realtors® with a proven interest in International business. The digital version of OPP USA will be distributed to a large audience of 450,000 US Realtors®.
Our newsletter and print magazine OPP USA, plus the new marketing tools and services for agents and developers will be powered by Real-Buzz.
We are launching a series of unique education programs that allow global professionals to connect to do more business. One such initiative is focused on China which is of tremendous interest to US professionals. Through our established presence with OPP China and our partnership with Immobel Real-Buzz, one of our early initiatives will be to connect US professionals to China.”
A series of OPP USA networking tours will take both agents and developers to meet qualified Chinese agents who want to refer buyers to United States based organizations.
The first OPP USA networking tour is scheduled this December, when US Realtors® and developers will have the opportunity to network with 30,000 Chinese agents while visiting China. There will also be a program of seminars to prepare participating Realtors® to deal successfully with the Chinese buyers they can expect to welcome from their new Chinese referral connections.
“More than ever before, international buyers are a serious force in the US market. For most professionals this is an opportunity that also presents many challenges, including language barriers. A lot of real estate business is done through referrals, but it has been difficult for professionals to develop relationships with qualified counterparts in other countries. We believe the new OPP USA networking and education series will close that gap and will be a game changer,” said Janet Choynowski, CEO of OPP USA.
“We are launching the first real estate publication for US based professionals who want to develop more international business, both inbound and outbound. The OPP USA monthly newsletter and print publications will be packed with research and information for Realtors® who want to capitalize on the growing opportunities with international buyers.
Through the partnership between OPP and Real-Buzz, we are able to go one step further, by actually providing professionals with the tools they need in order to take advantage of the opportunities.”
Among the new products and services will be:
- A completely translated Global Development MLS, where developers can both list their products and use the platform to build their global network of representative agents.
- Translated E-Brochures and other marketing tools for developers that empower them to build and organize their global network of agents, instantly send updates and messages to their network and securely track client introductions.
- A secure platform that allows agents to introduce their clients to developers and track the progress of the referral to completion and payment of commission.
- Widgets allowing agents to show selected developments on their own websites, with the agents own branding and contact information.
- A lead clearing desk with multi-lingual professionals to qualify leads, implement lead nurturing and listing alerts in the prospects preferred languages.
The Developer Tools and Global Development MLS will be launched at OPPLive in London, England on October 10, and the first print edition of OPP USA will be launched at the National Association of Realtors® convention in Orlando this November. The first edition of OPP USA will be published on September 10th.