Talent relationship marking firm Phenom People has recently announced the launch of Phenom Artificial Intelligence, an acquisition platform that is tailored to combing through the best candidates to match with recruiters and companies.
“In today’s hot economy, companies are struggling to find key people in almost every country around the world,” said Josh Bersin, Global Industry Analyst and Founder of Bersin™ by Deloitte. “Solutions like Phenom TRM which apply AI to candidate search, internal career mobility and candidate relationship marketing are becoming essential to competing for top talent.”
The current conversation around AI in talent acquisition is complex and oftentimes confusing. Many CHROs, HRIS and talent leaders cannot articulate how AI will impact their human resource (HR) operations.
How AI Impacts the Talent Acquisition Market
AI impacts three key areas: personalizing the candidate experience, enabling intelligent search and providing actionable insights. These AI components are applied to career sites, conversational bots, CRM and internal mobility powering talent acquisition velocity:
- Career site: deliver a hyper-personalized experience for job seekers
- Conversational bot: engage, pre-screen and schedule candidates
- CRM: discover candidate intent, engagement and fit score
- Internal mobility: provide career path recommendations and employee referrals
Personalized Experience. By personalizing the candidate experience, organizations drastically increase the ability to attract top talent and connect people with their employer brand.
- For candidates: AI powers personalized experiences with job recommendations and dynamic content based on their profile, search history, similar jobs openings, similar personas and locations.
- For employees: AI powers the same personalization features as external candidates, along with career pathing and supplying job referrals from their alumni network, previous employer and critical job openings.
- For recruiters: AI powers a personalized pipeline with matching skills and compatibility so recruiters automatically discover new talent and rediscover past quality candidates.
Intelligent Search. The majority of job seekers are blindly searching for new opportunities online. Search that provides irrelevant and inconclusive results leads to low talent conversion rates for organizations. The ability to match the right job to the right candidate is critical to converting top talent. AI powers spell correction, prediction, synonyms and natural language processing in order to provide the most relevant search results.
Read more here.
Join us in Bangkok the 19th to the 22nd of March for the Property Portal Watch Conference.