Shameem Golamy, the Co-Founder and Managing Director of UK property portal Properstar, is the latest keynote speaker to be announced for the Property Portal Watch conference in Madrid.
Properstar connects international buyers with sellers of high-end luxury and investment property in the UK.
Launched in 2016 and has gained a loyal following of London luxury agents as well as investment specialists in hotspots such as Liverpool and Manchester who want to tap into the £20billion invested from overseas into UK property every year.
Golamy brings his experience, as former Head of Overseas at leading property portal Rightmove, to the Properstar venture.
Other speakers at the PPW Madrid conference, September 28-30, include:
- Simon Baker, Chairman Property Portal Watch
- Charles Pittar, CEO of Juwai.com
- Cedric Vandervynckt, Regional MD for Criteo
- Simon Bray, CEO Privateproperty.co.za
- Georg Chmiel, CEO iProperty group
- Nigel Dalton, CIO REA Group
- Gabriel Gruber, CEO Properati
- Nicolas Tejerina, CEO Navent
- Brian Requarth, Chairman VivaReal
- Lucas Vargas CEO VivaReal
- Lex Groenewegen, CEO, placert.com
- Gonzalo Del Pozo, CEO, mitula.com
- Laura Szabo, CPO, ingatlan.com
- Erik Segerborg, CEO, Domofond.ru
- Alastair Sheriffs, Difital Director, Propertyfinder.ae
- Rami Essaid, CEO Distil Networks
- Kevin M. Kyer, COO, listglobally.com
- Jeroen Bekkers, CEO of floorplanner.com
- Nicolas Guillard, CEO of apimo.net
- Hitesh Oberoi, Co-Promoter, MD and CEO of infoedge.in
- Christophe Rousseaux, CEO of immoweb.be/en
Want to know more about what other global property portal players are doing? Register now for PPW’s Madrid conference, 28-30 September, to hear industry leaders reveal the most up-to-date news and trends.