An exciting list of speakers, topics and events has been unveiled for PPW’s Bangkok Conference, which begins next week and runs from 7-10 March.
The conference will kick off on the 7th March with a Best Practice Masterclass presented by PPW founder and former CEO of the REA Group Simon Baker and will officially launch on the 8th at 12:30pm with social events and networking opportunities to follow each evening.
Check out the live agenda for all the session time details and for more speaker confirmations.
Tuesday 9th March
- Simon Baker, PPW Founder: Best Practice Masterclass
- Masterclass happy hour drinks
Wednesday 8th March
- Mike DelPrete: New models in Global Real Estate tech
- Felix Erken, Junk Mail Media Group: Let there be NO doubt, now is the best time ever to be in property
- Keizo Tsutsui, NEXT Co, Ltd: Nurturing Innovation – Lessions Learned (and still being learned)
- Hari V. Krishnan, PropertyGuru Group: Online Property Through the Eyes of a Digital Native
- Laura Szabó, Ingatlan.com: An Innovative Way to Build Trust and Transparency in the Property Market
- Javier Ortiz, The Mitula Group, More than Just Clicks, Opportunities provided by 80m clicks.
- Simon Bray, Private Property: Innovating the Agency-Portal Relationship
- David Maire, Core Logic: Platform Thinking for Property Portals
- Diakrit: Social event at the Nest networking event
Thursday 9th March
- Luke Chadwick, REALABS: Researching VR at REALABS
- Nicolas Guillaud de Saint-Ferréol, Apiwork: Take Control of the Data and Boost your SEO
- Brendon Skipper, realestate.co.nz: Experiences with Big Data
- Esther Yong, Sodichan.com: Cross Board Transactions and Capturing Commission Revenues
- Angie Zingel, PropFi.NZ: Launching a Next Generation Property Portal Featuring Auctions Online
- Mark Trowell, Yabonza: Disrupting the Disruptors
- Simon Baker, PPW Founder: 10 Dos and Don’ts of Capital Raising
- Pitch Club Finalists featuring: FindYourSpace, Hoppler, Relabelit, Yabonza, RentLondonFlat
- Rami Essaid, Distil Networks: Building a Global Business – How Distil Networks is Doing It
- Imran Ali Khan, Emerging Markets Property Group: Innovation Driving the Rapid Growth of Zameen
Friday 10th March
- Dave Asher, Hozi: “Creating a Hyperlocal Vertical Horizontal Network Marketplace” – A South African case Study
- Jamie Pujara, BuyRentKenya: Innovative Business Models in Early Stage Markets
- Kevin Goos, Shwe Property: Helping Drive Innovation and Professionalism in an Early Stage Market