HR platform gr8 People has always been committed to creating a service that gives its users the ability to tap into the entire talent acquisition lifecycle, whether it involves sourcing, engaging, hiring, branding, measuring, analyzing, you name it – gr8 People handles even the most complicated aspects.
They chose RChilli to deliver quality talent to their clients through a consistent mechanism.
- gr8 People wanted a parsing solution to offer a diversified product to its clients.
- Their goal was to provide quality candidate recommendations to recruiters by streamlining the hiring process.
- A solution was required to extract candidate information from resumes into fields created for skills, education, experience, qualifications, contact details and much more.
- gr8 People wanted the solution to work at the speed of business and parse resumes in real-time.
- The solution also needed to be cost-effective and agile to match the unique requirements of their customers.
- RChilli’s parser helps gr8 People extract key information from a binary document (word, pdf, rtf, doc, docx or plain text) that typically includes name, address, email, telephone (at a minimum) and the full resume text.
- gr8 People uses a special RChilli endpoint to extract “concepts” from a job description for their recommendation engine.
- A “bulk” resume uploader makes large scale resume processing easy on their customer’s recruitment teams.
- With real-time parsing, the gr8 People platform can make quick and relevant candidate recommendations to recruiters.
- gr8 People uses the extracted text in various parts of the application. The plain text is also used to index the document for sourcing/searching.
- While parsing a job, related concepts are passed out to their search servers making “recommendations” on leads/candidates that fit the attributes of the job.
- They now have a consistent and scalable mechanism to get fielded data from a resume.
- The application process is easier for candidates as well as recruitment teams.
Edited by K. Fanning
Join us in Madrid from the 13th to the 16th of November for the Property Portal Watch Conference.