Rent.com.au has achieved a record of 418,000 unique visitors to the website during September 2015, recording its strongest month on month growth. The share market has responded positively to the news with the share price increasing from a low of $0.13 back to its listing price of $0.20.
- 418,000 unique visitors to the site in September 2015
- Increase of 84,000 unique visitors (25%) over August 2015 and 66% since listing in June 2015
- Key performance metrics maintained in high growth
The continued strong growth in RENT’s renter audience ahead of schedule shows the Company is on track with its commercialisation strategy, which had three first stage objectives:
- Increasing the renter traffic to 500,000 unique visitors per month within 12 months;
- Increasing levels of rental property listings from non‐agent landlords; and
- Increasing content from, and sales to, property agents.
RENT Managing Director Mark Woschnak said: “Our digital partnerships are performing very well and we have driven greater online awareness of rent.com.au through creating a large and unique audience without compromising on our core site usage metrics. This is driving increased levels of revenue from advertising and renter product sales.
“We’ll soon start looking to further develop the offline brand for which we have recently appointed Ms Maya William as General Manager – Marketing. Maya was most recently Head of Marketing Strategy for Woolworth’s supermarkets and prior to that had extensive experience in expanding some of the world’s best known brands into new markets in a range of territories”.