iProperty Group has announced the rollout of an improved iProperty.com Singapore website for property seekers, agents and developers. The property portal has been thoroughly redesigned and it provides easy access to the latest property listings, news and information in Singapore.
The site was developed according to feedback from consumers and industry professionals. Users’ needs and preferences were key guides to the final redesign.
The new iProperty.com Singapore website, has a more accessible user interface which features the latest content on its homepage and an improved search engine now provides faster, more specific search results.
Other significant changes to the site are:
- New search functionality that recognises more keywords and allows concurrent searches for multiple districts and property types. Search results now better fit the specific requirements of users.
- Search by School and MRT functionality is now available from the homepage.
- New Launches are now prominently displayed on the homepage making it easier for users to find details on the hottest properties.
- Quick access to the latest property news, condo reviews and user generated content on the homepage.
- iExpert, iProperty’s proprietary Q&A platform for users to ask questions, is now on the home page.
- Links to key social media channels now float conveniently on the right hand side of the site.
- Technical improvements to improve overall performance of the site and visibility of its content to external search engines.
“iProperty.com Singapore is working toward being the best source for the latest property listings in Singapore and our new website is a step in this direction,” says Sean Tan, General Manager of iProperty Singapore. “Whether you’re a consumer or someone working in the property industry, when you visit a property site you’re looking for the latest, most relevant information. Dead listings and out-of-date content are a waste of time. Our goal is to deliver the freshest content that fits the needs and preferences of users.”
Commenting on the newly revamped site, Getty Goh, Director of Ascendant Assets says: “The look and feel of the new iProperty.com Singapore site caters well to the tech-savvy and those looking for the latest listings and information from a source they can trust. The incorporation of social media into the site and how property listings are marketed puts the iProperty.com portal ahead of the technological curve in Singapore. I like how the site presents users with a lot of relevant information without overwhelming them.”
iProperty.com Singapore is currently soliciting feedback from users on their experience with the new site through a competition. In the first 24 hours, more than 90 reviews had been submitted by home buyers, property agents, and industry peers, many of them welcoming the changes to the site.
“It’s encouraging to see the positive feedback coming from the community,” Tan said. “What’s clear is that people appreciate the improved search experience, integration of fresh content to the homepage, and the overall look and feel of the site. It will continue to evolve as we add functionality and features that users want. Our focus is on providing the most up-to-date and trusted source for property listings and information in Singapore.”
In the coming months, several improvements and changes will be made to the portal aimed at further developing its proposition to consumers, agents and developers.