Servihabitat, a real estate sales and rental company, continues with its transition and has signed Edelweiss Obiol as new Financial Executive Director. The executive will also lead the change management department in which she has already been working on the development of strategic projects for six months.
With a degree in Business Studies and a Master’s in Business Administration from Esade, Obiol has a long-standing curriculum in the financial sector. Prior to joining Servihabitat, the executive worked for 17 years at GE Capital, a company where she was climbing positions until becoming CEO in 2014. In addition, Obiols began her professional career in other companies in the sector such as EY and PPG Ibérica, highlighting the first of them, where she spent almost six years.
The appointment of the executive comes a few weeks after the official announcement of the financial relief in the direction of the company, now held by Iheb Nafaa, ex Cerberus. Currently, 51% of Servihabitat is owned by the US TPG fund, with the remaining 49% in the hands of CaixaBank.
The above article was written and published in Spanish and has been translated into English. Click here to read the original article.
Join us in Bangkok from the 28th of February to the 1st of March for the 22nd Property Portal Watch Conference. The theme for this year is The Future of Online Real Estate Marketing – Getting Closer to the Transaction.