Domain Holdings has reported AUD 183.3 million in revenues for the 6 months to 31 December 2017. This is a 12.5% increase over the previous corresponding period. EBITDA grew by 8.7 percent to AUD 56.9 million giving a healthy EBITDA margin of 31 percent.
Domain Executive Chairman, Nick Falloon said: “Domain has today reported a pleasing first standalone result with pro-forma EBITDA growth of 8.7% and a strong underlying [revenue] performance.”
Achievements for Domain over the six months include:
- Continued expansion in market share to more than 95% of listings and 90% of agents
- Strong growth in Domain app downloads to 6.1 million
- 21% growth in residential mobile enquiries
- 82% growth in commercial real estate enquiries
- 19% growth in core digital revenues driven by a 24% growth in premium residential products
- The launch of Domain Loan Finder and Domain Insure
The company continues its search for a new CEO with Falloon commenting: “I’m pleased to say the global search is underway for a new CEO. We are searching for an individual who will take Domain through its next stage of growth.”
Join us in Bangkok from the 28th of February to the 1st of March for the 22nd Property Portal Watch Conference. The theme for this year is The Future of Online Real Estate Marketing – Getting Closer to the Transaction.