TargetMyResume.com is the online resume tool that gives the user the ability to inject job skills from real listings into your resume through elaborate algorithms, and have recently chosen the resume parser by RChilli to aid in the keyword selection and matching process to streamline it.
What Were the Key Challenges?
- The main challenge of the company was to meet the requirements of candidates and increase the value of their resumes.
- Another challenge was extracting relevant skills from matching job titlesthat would help a candidate enhance his/her resume.
- As they received resumes in all formats, matching and extracting keywords was difficult.
- They were looking for a solution that would help them serve their mission statement and could implement easily.
How RChilli Helped
- With our resume parser, parsing of resumes of any document format is possible. This includes doc, docx, pdf, html, rtf, etc.
- Our rich taxonomy provides them job-related skills which are included in candidate’s resumes. The skills which match against the job targeted by the candidates make their resumes capable enough to pass through any ATS.
- These job skills are linked with O*NET® Occupational Database.
- With the extraction of resume data into more than 100 data fields, the company can easily focus on candidate’s skills without having to read the entire resume.
What’s the Outcome?
Read more here.
Join us in Madrid from the 13th to the 16th of November for the Property Portal Watch Conference.