As the weather heats up in the northern hemisphere, so does the real estate market. House hunters who may have been waiting to take the plunge into shopping for a property, are now more likely to begin the process.
Timed just right with the market resurgence, Trulia has completed a period of rapid innovation on a suite of tools for house hunters including refreshed apps, larger pictures on mobile and web, and more neighborhood insights.
With Trulia’s revamped product suite, consumers have great data and insights available at their fingertips to help navigate a hot housing market.
While on the go, house hunters can aid their search with the newest features from Trulia Mobile:
- View screen-sized photos on mobile: Images have been optimized to be larger than life on a small screen.
- Get better access to crime and local amenities: Trulia’s redesigned iPhone app makes it easier to find crime rates and local amenities like restaurants, banks, and grocery stores.
- Color-code your mobile searches: Easily distinguish which new properties you’ve seen via color-coded markers: black represents new, unviewed homes, grey means you’ve already seen it.
- House hunt in 3D with Trulia’s new Android Maps: Trulia Android apps now incorporate Google Maps 3D, which offers more detailed, realistic map imagery, including actual structures.
- Find an agent on the go: Trulia’s iPhone and Android apps now enable prospective homebuyers to quickly find an agent in their search area with a single tap.
House hunters on Trulia.com can now boost their search with:
- Big, beautiful photos: The new, photo-centric experience on our property pages features big images, a sleek user interface, and faster-loading times.
- Recommended homes from Trulia Suggests: Trulia now offers a unique, personalized approach to real estate search with recommendations based on past search behavior and which properties consumers ‘like.’
- Streamlined search results: Find the right property faster with a results page that’s less cluttered and easier to scan.
- Home suggestions by email: New, targeted emails look at the preferences of millions of home shoppers like you to provide relevant home suggestions.