The background screening company that utilizes Big Data and analytics, ScoutLogic, has recently announced new key growth in the form of a Board of Directors and Board of Advisors. Both of these boards will constitute of some of the finest and most highly acclaimed leaders in the fields of technology, finance, and human resources.
ScoutLogic was founded only in 2017, and after experiencing plentiful and rapid growth in its trajectory alongside changes in the hiring process worldwide, they will turn to their new advisors to pivot the firm in a direction that works as market shares increase and the company expands and optimizes even more.
“ScoutLogic brings a fresh and data-driven approach to the background screening process and we are thrilled to have this impressive group of professionals with deep industry knowledge join us to offer their insights as we grow,” said David Garcia, CEO and Co-founder of ScoutLogic. “We are confident that the guidance of these two boards will be integral to ScoutLogic’s success as we aim to help improve more traditional HR functions with big data and analytics.”
Aside from the Co-founders of the company, David Garcia and Bill James, ScoutLogic’s new Board of Directors members include:
- Mike Duffey: COO, Jouzge; former Executive Vice President and CFO, First Advantage Corp and former Executive Vice President and CFO, Information Resources, Inc.
- John Freeland: board member at WNS Global Services; former President and CEO, IRI; former President, Worldwide Operations at Salesforce and former Managing Partner, Global CRM practice at Accenture.
ScoutLogic’s Board of Advisors members include:
- Andy Arquette – CFO, fairlife
- Phillip Cardenas – former Head of Global Trust and Safety, Uber and former Head of Global Trust and Safety, AirBnb
- Tom Erb – President, Tallann Resources
- Kathleen Carroll – CHRO, First Midwest Bancorp and First Midwest Bank
- Victoria Gustafson – Senior Partner, Verde Associates and Adjunct Faculty, the University of Chicago
- Elizabeth Landon – VP of HR, Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Mary Lee Montague – Managing Partner, Non-Profit Practice of DHR; President, International Women’s Forum Chicago Board of Directors, and the International Women’s Forum Foundation Board
- Sherri Nadeau (Chair) – CHRO, FirstKey Homes
“I look forward to working with ScoutLogic’s leadership team as the company continues to make exciting moves in the background screening and HR technology space,” said John Freeland, who will be serving on the Board of Directors. “I’ve spent much of my career in data and analytics, and ScoutLogic is well-positioned to make big changes to the outdated background check process and beyond. Technology continues to reshape the world of work, and predictive analytics, innovative services and cutting-edge solutions like those delivered by ScoutLogic are essential as companies compete for the best available talent.”
“I’m honored to join ScoutLogic as an advisor and be a part of an organization that has tremendous potential to transform the way companies hire,” commented Sherri Nadeau, Chair of the Board of Advisors. “As someone who has personally worked with many background check providers, ScoutLogic’s speed and accuracy is impressive, and they are poised to create positive changes to the hiring process and overall HR experience.”
Join us in Madrid from the 13th to the 16th of November for the Property Portal Watch Conference.