Zillow, Inc. announced new features to Premier Agent Websites, the $10-a-month service launched in May. Features include ‘responsive design,’ meaning all agent websites will be better optimised for viewing on a mobile device, and an import feature that will allow agents to bring existing blog content to their new sites.
Premier Agent Websites, which allow real estate agents to quickly and affordably create a custom WordPress®-powered website for their personal brand and business, include the option of an internet data exchange, or IDX, feed of local MLS listings and cost $10 a month for agents not currently subscribed to Zillow’s Premier Agent advertising program. Subscribing Zillow® Premier Agents get a website for free.
“While we’ve already had great success with our new Premier Agent Websites, launching thousands of new sites, we believe it is important to continue to innovate and improve the sites on behalf of the agents who have already signed up,” said Jay Thompson, director of industry outreach and social media at Zillow. “The new features, which include even better mobile optimization and the capability to import exiting blog content, make Premier Agent Websites even more valuable and easy to use.”
Premier Agent Websites are designed for agents who do not have their own website, wish to improve on their current website, or are looking for a more affordable custom website solution. Built on the WordPress platform, Premier Agent Websites can be created quickly without the need for Web expertise, and content can be updated easily at any time. New features include:
- Improved mobile optimisation with responsive design built into each of the eight themes available.
- Ability to import existing blog posts and comments on WordPress sites to blogs on Premier Agent Websites.
- Four new themes, doubling the number to eight.
- Advanced link building capability for blog posts, allowing agents to automatically feature current listings based on selected search criteria.
- Widget to allow agents to highlight an individual listing on the sidebar, throughout their site.
- Social network sharing buttons on blog posts.
- Ability to add similar listings and school data to individual listing pages.