The Zillow Group has announced the launch of Premier Broker, a new platform designed to help brokers with lead management and conversion.
The realty group’s new interface combines some of the brand’s most popular advertising products with new lead management capabilities. The platform is designed to streamline the lead acquisition and management process with new tools and services which includes:
- A custom-built broker profile page that is displayed on for-sale and not-for-sale home detail pages to attract both buyers and sellers.
- Concierge services to help qualify, route and follow up on leads.
- A new lead routing system that broadcasts leads to a group of agents by phone.
- Lead conversion training from Zillow Group, which offers online and in-person lead conversion training courses for agents and brokers.
- Performance reporting that provides real-time data on key business measures, including lead volume, pipeline development, pending/closed sales and agent performance, followed up by account specialists who work with agents to improve lead conversion.
Greg Schwartz, Zillow’s chief business officer, said the new platform will make brokers’ lives easier.
“Over the years, brokers have told us the challenges they have with acquiring quality leads and ensuring their agents effectively nurture them to conversion,” Schwarz said. “
“We created Premier Broker to help brokers maximize their value to agents with a single integrated platform of tools and services we know to be effective in driving lead conversion.
“Premier Broker leverages our successful Premier Agent program to deliver the real-time access to real estate agents that buyers and sellers are demanding.”