Today Zillow announced the launch of its Partnership Platform, designed to help Zillow, multiple listing services and brokers work together to display accurate, complete and timely listing information.
The Zillow Partnership Platform outlines Zillow’s commitment to work with its real estate industry partners to reduce the costs and time associated with listings management; and provide the best source of listing data to agents, home owners and home shoppers.
Under the Zillow Partnership Platform, Zillow’s pledges include:
- Update active listings and remove stale information as frequently as the MLS or broker allows.
- Always show the listing broker, listing agent and the listing source.
- Never re-syndicate, redistribute or sub-license listings without permission.
- Never reuse listing data entrusted to one Zillow business to support another Zillow business.
- Allow MLSs and brokers to choose Zillow’s listings data source.
- Honor all intellectual property rights.
“Zillow is committed to partnering with MLSs and brokers to get reliable and timely information to its more than 32 million unique users each month,” said Bob Bemis, vice president of industry relations at Zillow. “We have a common goal to provide accurate listings for the benefit of agents and consumers.”
Starting today, the Zillow Partnership Platform applies to all renewal and future MLS and broker contracts. Each partner will have a dedicated Zillow account executive to address concerns and quickly solve problems.