Property263.com introduced its services on August 1st, and offer a free advertising platform for property companies in Zimbabwe.
The new property portal boasts that it lists all local content about real estate for sale, apartments for rent, neighborhood insights, real estate markets and trends to help users find exactly what, where, and when to buy, sell, or rent properties.
The company states that its users are able to contact a real estate agent of their choice, view prices of recently sold homes, see home values in the neighborhood, share advice and opinions with local real estate agents, brokers, and other local experts.
Property263.com is easily navigated and the design is clean and uncluttered, however the site is still in need of some refining.
When PropertyPortalWatch took a quick tour of the new property portal, we found that some areas were not yet populated, like the ‘Luxury Homes, Mansions’ section which when clicked on, generated an “Oops! No results found” alert, and when ‘Properties for Sale’ and ‘Properties for Rent’ were selected, the same properties came up in both categories.
Though Property263.com shows potential, perhaps its launch should have been delayed until these issues were addressed.
- Free advertising of real estate agents’ properties
- Free advertising of private properties
- Site allows users to submit their website url to Property263’s search engine
- Users can report abuse, flag an advert via email
- Property263 welcomes more info about the user’s area (i.e.: crime, schools, celebrities, etc.)
- As an independent web portal, Property263 are able to offer entirely unbiased advice
- The property portal is not linked to specific developers or sellers, making Property263 impartial in their advice and opinions