ZipRealty, Inc. released the mobile-optimized version of Zap, a custom-built, end-to-end customer relationship management solution (CRM) and dashboard that helps real estate agents close more transactions with a greater level of efficiency.
Because the Zap CRM is fully integrated with ZipRealty.com and ZipRealty’s award-winning mobile app, it gives agents real-time insights into their clients’ online home search activity, effectively showing agents which clients are “heating up.” With the launch of mobile Zap, agents now have the power to see and respond to those clients from the palm of their hand, making them more efficient and effective than ever before.
During the Beta launch, agents using mobile Zap were enabled to easily increase key transaction-indicating activities. While on the platform, there was a:
- 40.64% increase in phone calls
- 20.17% increase in emails
- 25.45% increase in comments
- 6.82% increase in home showings
A more nimble version of desktop Zap, mobile Zap, “gives agents access to all of the tools and resources they need to effectively conduct business and provide outstanding customer service while on the go,” says Jamie Wilson, SVP of Technology at ZipRealty. “Additionally, their activity is synced with desktop Zap, so they can easily go from working on the move, back to working in the office without skipping a beat.”
Standout features of Mobile Zap include:
- Client Ranking: Every contact in an agent’s database is ranked based on that contact’s activity on ZipRealty.com and ZipRealty’s mobile apps. This ranking, called a “ZipScore”, instantly shows agents who is ramping up their home search and who is ready to transact.
- Contact Alerts: Mobile Zap alerts agents as soon as a client requests assistance or wants to visit a property. Agents can select how to respond – whether with a call, text or email – based on the client’s preferences.
- Geolocation: Mobile Zap allows agents to instantly add property showings, and comments about those properties, directly to ZipRealty.com for homebuyers to see.
- Mobile Office: Mobile Zap allows agents to easily access their daily tasks/ notifications from the dashboard while on the go.
Source: ZapRealty, Inc.