Domain Group's latest endeavor is its Insights series with a goal to offer real estate professionals a better, latest and localized property insights to drive vendor confidence and better sales results.
Domain has launched a new feature called Domain Insights. This feature gives Platinum agents comprehensive, relevant, localized and up-to-date property insights to drive vendor confidence about the right time to sell and deliver the best property sales results.
Domain Insights is all geared to arm agents with property-specific and local market information that they need to have insight-led discussions with vendors, recommend the best possible marketing campaign for their specific property and ultimately helping them get better sales results.
Market Insights is the first of a set of exclusive insights to be released as part of a wider rollout. Specific insights included in the announcement includes:
- Supply and Demand — Current market dynamics based on a particular property to drive an informed conversation about when to list and the best marketing strategy
- Estimated Property Value — Data to help estimate the property’s value, saving time and managing price expectations
- Out-of-Area Buyers — An indicator of where demand for a property is the strongest, to identify where active buyers are located to craft a targeted campaign that drives inquiries
- Word Cloud — A collection of property characteristic terms that buyers are searching for to integrate into a marketing campaign
- Median sale price — The median price for similar properties compared to last year to refine a property estimate
- Sales strategy — A comparison of sales for similar properties at Auction vs Private Treaty to recommend the most effective sale method
Read more here