Recently, German company, Scout24 Ag, released financial results from last business period.
Review of Scout24 Ag In Stocks Market CXE:
Scout24 Ag's shares started at $52.1 and closed at $53.25. The ratio of the last day was at $51.75 with the difference of $1.5, 2.9%.
- 5 Days change: $35 with the percentage of : 2.6%
- 1 Month change: $05 with the percentage of : 6.08%
- 3 Months changes: $05 with the percentage of : 20.48%
- 6 Months changes: $91 with the percentage of : 14.91%
Gap-Up & Gap-Down with Prices (High & Low):
The current high trading price of Scout24 Ag remained at $53.4 and current low trading price remained $52 at which stock traded.
It is mandatory for investors to know the trading comparison of current and last day sessions. The Gap-Up $0 is the difference between the current session’s open and the previous session’s High and Gap-up percentage became 0%. In the same way, the Gap-Down $0.5 is the difference between the current session’s open and the previous session’s Low and Gap-down percentage became 0.97%.
Why Is It Essential to Review High & Low Average Last 5Days?
It is a technical indicator for investors, based on the highest and lowest price of previous 5 days at which a stock has traded. The investors may view the previous week-high or low flow of price, which is an important aspect in determining a stock’s current-value and predicting future price movement. Scout24 Ag's highest price of past 5 days remained at $53.4 and the lowest price of past 5 days remained at $51.6. Similarly, high parentage of -0.28% & low percentage of 3.2% recorded in last 5 days.
Why Moving Averages is Important?:
A Moving Average (MA) is based on past price which is also a comprehensively indicator. General, traders can boost the responsiveness of a moving average by decreasing the period and smooth-out movements by increasing the period:
- 5 Days Moving Average (MA) recorded as: 52.41, (very short term trend followers generally use MA-05 Days)
- 20 Days Moving Average (MA) recorded as: 51.82, (MA-20 is principally looking at prime trends)
- 50 Days Moving Average (MA) recorded as: 49.891, (MA-50 is used by traders to gauge mid-term trends)
- 100 Days Moving Average (MA) recorded as: 47.614, (long-term trend followers generally use MA-100)
The Importance of Stochastic / %D /%K & True Rang of the exchange CXE:
A stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator comparing a particular closing price of a security to a range of its prices over a certain period of time. The sensitivity of the oscillator to market movements is reducible by adjusting that time period or by taking a moving average of the result. The Stochastic Oscillator is displayed as two lines. The main line is called “%K.” The second line, called “%D,” is a moving average of %K. Average true range (ATR) is a technical indicator measuring market volatility & has since been functional to all types of securities.
Current & Previous Day Volume:
It is a very important aspect of the Company which may help for an investor to identify the momentum in a stock and confirm a trend. If security is continuing higher in an uptrend, the volume of the security should also increase and vice versa. The Company’s current volume recorded on 73513 with the percent of 19.63%. Previous day’s volume of the company recorded as 71283.
Buy / Sell / Hold Signals with Stength & Direction of CXE:
Current price signals “Buy” with percentage of “100%” with the signals strength “Maximum", and the signals direction of “Strongest”, while previous price signals was “Buy” with percentage of “100%”.
- Buy Signals: be a sign of an event or condition that alerts investors to place a purchase order for an investment
- Hold Signals: be a sign of an analyst’s recommendation to neither buy nor sell a security.
- Sell Signals: be a sign of a measurable level at which an investor alerted to sell a specified investment.
Moving Averages (Signal / Strength / Direction) in 50 & 100 Days:
This Moving Averages (Signals) a technical indicator used to produce buy and sell signals based on crossovers and divergences from the historical average:
- Moving average Signals of 50 Days was “Buy” and 100Days Moving average Signals was “Buy”
- Moving average Strength of 50 Days was “Maximum” and 100Days Moving average Strength was “Maximum”
- Moving average direction of 50 Days was “Strongest” and 100Days Moving Average direction was “Strongest”
Trend Analysis of the Scout24 Ag:
This technical indicator described the General Trend of the Company Buy and Trend Strength remained Average (Trend Strength of the signal compared to its past performance, where the maximum is the strongest and minimum is the weakest) with the Trend Direction of Strongest (Trend Direction signifying whether the Buy or Sell signal is strengthening or weakening or whether a Hold signal is heading towards a buy or sell signal).
Relative Strength (Scout24 Ag):
Relative strength is a ratio of a stock price performance to a market average (index) performance. It is used in technical analysis.
- 09 Days Relative Strength: 65.37%
- 14 Days Relative Strength: 5.45%
Percent Range & One Year Return:
Percent Range is a type of momentum indicator that moves between 0 and -100 and measures overbought and oversold levels. It may be used to find entry and exit points in the market. The indicator is very similar to the stochastic oscillator and is used in the same way. It was developed by Larry Williams and it compares a stock’s closing price to the high-low range over a specific period. 09-Days Percent Range recorded at 8.33%, while 14 Days Percent Range recorded at 5.45%. The percentage of 01-Year Return of recorded as 16.27%.
SOURCE Scout24 Ag
Join us November 12-15 for the Property Portal Watch Conference Madrid 2019.