It’s been a whirlwind of a year for Juwai and IQI. They merged their businesses on July 23, 2019, and have seen nothing but growth and success since.
“Things have moved so quickly since the merger announcement that it’s hard to believe a year has passed. When you look at what we have accomplished, you can see it has been a very productive year.”
Together, the two companies integrated into the entity now called Juwai IQI and has seen a number of achievements within the last year.
Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Real estate sales hit US$660 million in the first half of 2020
- Agents working for IQI (the subsidiary), doubled
- Agent network expanded to Cambodia, Vietnam, and a direct sales team in China
- Consumer engagement and audience reach is up 50%
- Online events engagement has increased incredibly
- Media coverage is up by 28%
- Cinching a number of strategic partnerships with leaders like Baidu, Sina, Jiemian.com, and more
- Development of products focusing on new and rental properties
- Focus on mortgages planned for the next half-year
Juwai IQI Executive Chairman Georg Chmiel said:
“The merger has enabled revenue and cost synergies that allow for smoother operations and more rapid growth across a range of areas. We have better relationships with partners and customers and significantly greater consumer and industry reach."
He explained that the net results show the merged company has achieved what neither companies could before the entities integrated.
Juwai IQI is a perfect amalgamation of the best tech for classifieds platforms and agent networks. It brings a modern spin to Asian buyers and global investors.
Reaching a larger audience, including China, India, and ASEAN, Juwai IQI has spread to an area that covers almost half of the world’s population.
Kashif Ansari, Juwai IQI Executive Director said:
“The combined Juwai IQI offers an end-to-end solution to real estate developers, landlords and agents anywhere in the world. We support them across the entire process of marketing and selling property to Asian buyers both domestically and cross border.”
Our own Simon Baker recently spoke with Juwai IQI's Executive Chairman about his company and what set it apart from the rest when dealing with the financial burdens brought on by the coronavirus pandemic. You can read about the vodcast and watch the interview here.