Second Quarter financial results are trickling in from companies all over the world. Today’s comes from Chinese leading real estate platform, Fang Holdings Limited, covering the half-year ended June 30, 2020.
Highlights of the report include:
- Total revenues: $66.8 million, a decrease of 1.5% from $67.8 million year-over-year
- Operating income: $6.4 million, a decrease of 78.7% from $30.1 million year-over-year
- Net income: $21.5 million, an increase of 321.6% from $5.1 million year-over-year
- Income tax benefits: $19.5 million in the first half-year of 2020, an increase of 116.7% from $9.0 million year-over-year
- Net loss: $19.4 million in the first half-year of 2020, compared to a net income of $18.5 million year-over-year
Other companies’ half-year reports we’ve covered include Q2 financial findings for Scout24, MercadoLibre, Zillow, Square Yards, and CoStar Group.