Workday, Inc., one of the leaders in cloud solutions for financial and human resources management, has announced that its momentum in Europe is confirmed anew with a slew of new customers selecting the Workday HCM solution.
Companies are increasingly turning to Workday to support them in an HR world where jobs are being changed by technology, where new ways of working are becoming the norm, and where agility is essential. Leveraging a "Power of One" technology architecture – a single data source, a single security model, a single user experience, and a single community – Workday is ideally placed to offer solutions that adapt to the plurality of professional statuses, new ways of working and increasingly mobile employees.
With the deployment of Workday last June, DATEV went to the cloud. We have thus successfully laid the foundations for a future-oriented HR system for uniform data storage and digital and automated processes. This will allow us to reach our commercial objectives more quickly and to further professionalize the management of DATEV staff. It is important for us to offer our customers and employees the best solutions.
Dr Michael Link, Head of Human Resources, DATEV
Among the companies that have recently chosen the Workday HCM solution, we find:
- Capita, headquartered in London, is a consulting, digital services and software company. Every day, its 63,000 employees help millions of people by offering them innovative solutions to transform and simplify relations between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
- Evonik, a RAG Foundation company headquartered in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany), is the world's largest specialist chemicals company.
- KION, headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, is the largest manufacturer of forklifts in Europe and a world leader in automation technology. Over 1.4 million forklifts and over 6,000 automated warehouse systems are used by customers on six continents.
- Quadient, headquartered in Bagneux, France, is a global provider of digital communications technologies, shipping and mail solutions.
- Siemens Healthineers, headquartered in Erlangen, Germany, with more than 50,000 employees in more than 70 countries, is a leading medical technology company that continues to shape the future of health care with more 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents worldwide.
Our goal with the deployment of Workday is to streamline processes and improve personnel management, giving our HR and managers time to focus on activities with higher added value. Workday will also offer us the opportunity to encourage our employees to explore the vast internal job opportunities.
Anja Allouni, HCM Content Manager, Jotun
Among the companies that have recently deployed the Workday HCM solution, we find:
- DATEV, based in Nuremberg, Germany, is a cooperative company which provides technical information services to tax specialists, accountants and lawyers and which employs over 7,800 people.
- Groupe Renault, headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt (France), is a French car manufacturer founded in 1899, present internationally. The company that builds cars and commercial vehicles employs more than 180,000 people worldwide.
- Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of paints and coatings, with nearly 10,000 employees in 62 companies and 40 production locations worldwide.
- Tikkurila, headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, is one of the leading Nordic paint companies developing high-end products and services. The company offers its customers quality that stands the test of time and the elements. The company has 2,700 professionals working in 11 countries around the world.
- Transferwise, headquartered in London, is a money transfer company with more than 4 million customers. The company has 11 offices and more than 1,300 employees spread over four continents.
These companies join the Workday community alongside other large companies such as Aon, Amazon, AstraZeneca, Centrica, Lloyds Bank, Nordstrom, Sanofi, and Unilever.
Workday customers are better equipped to plan, execute, analyze and develop, thanks to a unique system powered by machine learning and a firm commitment to customer service. In addition, Workday HCM allows these companies to:
- Improve the employee experience. Workday creates a personalized experience for each user, to help employees feel better informed, more agile and truly guided.
- Respond to changing skill needs and create opportunities. The Workday Skills Cloud and Skills Insights solutions make it possible, thanks to machine learning, to identify the skills of employees, then connect them to suitable jobs, opportunities or projects.
- Make more informed decisions faster. Using a single data source, Workday can help customers make decisions that are supported by facts.
- Automate and digitize time-consuming processes. Workday streamlines and automates time-consuming manual processes, allowing HR to devote their time to more strategic initiatives
Companies across Europe are choosing Workday to help them transform their operations and reach new levels of organizational agility. We help the world's largest companies adapt their processes to the realities of the digital age. By leveraging organizational data, they can make faster, more informed decisions that help them keep pace with change and drive their growth.
Carolyn Horne, President, EMEA, Workday
Join us February 26-27 for the Property Portal Watch Conference Bangkok 2020.